Sunday, January 18, 2015

LOVE and JOY



WHEN LOVE FADES
The untidy folded up toothpaste, the coffee mug that was put somewhere except in the sink, the pencil and towel that were put in the wrong place could become big problem that trigger anger… Good person seemed to be annoying, the forgetful dinner plan, the tall grass in yard was not seen, the new hair style was not noticed, everything become dull and gray. It looks like impermanence becomes my best friend again…and I begin to feel comfortable with impermanence that crept unto me slowly…However, my soul shouted…”O Lord..it’s not YOU…to be with You is not like this…” Finally His love does all, makes Love blossoms again…

WHEN LOVE BLOSSOMS AGAIN,
Trees look like greener, problems gone, strength to do a lot of things comes back, all look beautiful and TOV and thanksgiving is flowing and bubbling out from a heart that danced the unstoppable worship…

LOVE MAKES ETERNAL LIFE,
Love is stronger than death, Love makes us live longer and eternally…Love makes God said this to all of us, “I visit My garden where My bride dwells, My missed beloved. Your breath and fragrant worship before Me, drink My love My beloved so that none could ever make you unfaithful to Me and leave far from Me, for I have conquered the wold…” His whisper intimately…
“My beloved, drink My love so the world won’t be able to touch you anymore…” His whisper once again to convince me for “I have conquered the world,” 
His word firmly said, ”You are wholly belong to Me now…”
His loving words penetrated into my heart and soul, made me awake and wait for Him to come again, come again and come again…to visit me…  When we see with Loving eyes, then even the most annoyed person suddenly we want to love him/her very much and the person became spotless in our eyes…
Entering this year, if there is a lot of conflicts…then maybe we have lost love. Let this letter make you desire to find love again, so that everything become beautiful again as He created our lives…
Spend your time just a moment and say… “I am here to worship…I am here to praise You…I was created to adore You..”
And wait for your love to blossom once again and love will make your life eternal…



 



Entering the year of 2015, God said…”Rejoice !”
Bible said: ”He will make a show of how much He love me…Show me a sign for good…”
Entering this year, God gave billion stars, that is a comet named “Love Joy”, and we know that Love and Joy is the Christian language.
This is God’s message for each of us, all His people, that is why this year be the unstoppable by Rejoicing!
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again : Rejoice!” (Phil 4:4)
-Always ask God. Live always dwell in Him and ask the Lord. “He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. And acknowledge Him in all your ways, the He will straighten your ways.”
-Test everything and hold on the good ones. Life has many choices when we face many things, what we choose will determine. Strong life foundation only depend on God’s Word, for only God’s Word that can give life and freedom.
-Speak out your declaration! The more we declare, the more we see its results and impacts. “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.”
-Wonderful is all Your ways. Being transparent before God, live honestly and acknowledge weaknesses and mistakes, will make God easily train and shape our lives as He desire.
-Love becomes Character (Songs 8:6). Live with full of God’s love, will enable us to see all bad, broken, terrible, invalid, abnormal things become good and beautiful.
-Impossible is Nothing. The depth of our intimacy journey with God, will enable us to see all heavy things we face will be possible to solve. For unto God there is nothing impossible.
-Persistent and Accurate, TOV. No good result can be obtained unless we work hard, persistently and accurately just like God want it. For TOV to be fulfilled in our life, we don’t just wait, but pursue God even more and do more things.
-Grace of God is enough for us. Heart full of thanksgiving and thankful to God, will make us realize that God’s grace is more than enough for us. With God’s sacrifice on the cross that has given His life to redeem our sins.
 

1 comment: